Tuesday 9 December 2008

greetings

why would I want to have a blog? why does anyone have a blog? I've never even read a blog. Should I say a bit about myself to start off?
I live in the depth of the country, away from the fleshpots of the big city, although I've spent most of my life in London. Anyone who volunteers to bury themselves in the country needs their head examined. The country is good for the very old, the very young, those who've always lived there and those who've given up on life.
I have a big house in a big garden in a very pretty part of the Welsh marches; I need to get into the car to go anywhere, although there is a butcher and grocer and hardware shop. The people are friendly, much given to holding charity coffee mornings and gossip.
My place in all this is very much on the periphery, I prefer it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good, I like to know what you think of my posts. I know you'll keep it civil.